10.24.2007

Joy of Joys

Ok so I got my results back from my MRI. It only took two days, amazing eh? Anyways they came back clean. That's a relief so for now I don't have back surgery hanging over my head. That's one less stress to worry over. Now I'm left wondering if there isn't anything wrong with my back, then why the hell am I in so much pain? I'm not imagining it. I know that much. If I can barely get out of bed because my back feels like it's been through the spin cycle of a washing machine most mornings, there has to be a reason. It could be the muscles, but the thing is I was having massages every week and that wasn't making a difference. I'm just scratching my head. I didn't major in Biology ya know. I did Psychology. If it was a mental issue, I would be able to understand, and maybe help with the diagnosis (which is of course against all APA ethics rules so I doubt anyone would listen to me...).

On to another issue, I really want to find a new job. Financially, I kinda need to find a new job. I have too many bills and too little spending money to get clothes, etc. I like the finer things in life. I like to be able to go out on dates with my boyfriend. Go see movies, try new resteraunts. I don't mean to be a whiny baby. But I want to be able to enjoy life not just work and work and work and never make anywhere. I mean, I'd like to be able to save for mine and my boyfriend's wedding (for when he eventually gets around to proposing....*hint hint Tony if you are reading this**.

No comments: