10.25.2007

Bleh

Ok, so today just totally sucked. Actually this week just plain sucked and it's not yet over. *sigh* The update on my brother is apparently my dad snuck down to the courthouse and bailed him out without no one knowing about it. Dave gave in to a plea bargin and snitched on the whole operation. Apparently he was drunk and high on meth and knew that the money was fake but tried to use it anyways. He admits his stupidity. Now though the cops are saying his life may be in danger and they may send him somewhere else for protection purposes. Lovely eh? I've told him time and time again that he needs to get away from that town. I offered to help him move here and he was like "once I have the money." Well now he's looking at jail time for being stupid and easily led by his even stupidier friends. I'm just so tired of getting the calls from my mom where she says "Guess what your stupid brother did this time..." My life is going passably well and I don't need the stress of her calling constantly to unload on me. She needs to find someone else to dump on. I just can't handle it anymore.

Alas, life goes on and Jen remains the dumping grounds of her family's trash. I moved two hours away from them and I still cannot escape the drama that enfolds my brother. I can't cut him off, I love him too much for that. And I feel like I'm constantly whining about my misfortune. I know so many people have it much worse and I've had a reasonably good life with few troubles. But I like to whine. I like to vent. It makes me feel special. Really....it does. Not really. I created this blog because I really don't have super close friends in Spokane besides my boyfriend and he gets the brunt of all the family drama by extension....I miss my best friends from high school.

Why do people have to drift apart? Why do people's significant others have to hold them back from their friends? It's unfair. I've never done anything to my friend's significant others but apparently my existence is enough.

I feel adrift. I don't feel like I have a strong enough anchor in this hectic world to help keep me sane.

No comments: